Monday, January 14, 2013



The joy of having 2 girls?? ............................. wait for it.................MATCHING TOES!!! :)
As if the picture didn't give it away, your wandering eyes to the all caps words probably did, haha.

I was wasting time surfing the web when my oldest girl, Maybelline, kept trying to get my attention. I was pretty zoned out! Until she fell and needed a Mommy's hug :) Then I realized that I need to stop wasting time and start ENJOYing time. So I pulled out the neon pink nail polish (this picture doesn't do the neon justice). We painted away! Making a huge mess all over Rosie's toes since she wiggles so much :)
I'm so glad I took the time to play dress up with my little sweeties!

        Jamie

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I painted Kenzie's toes finally. Klay jsut laughed.

    ReplyDelete