Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Spare time..... What's that??

So.... I was brushing my teeth (this is a gripping story already, I know) and I was thinking about how I would really like to start writing on this blog again.
"If only I had more spare time" my inner mind thought- since you can't really talk to yourself while brushing your teeth. Well, you can.... But then toothpaste usually ends up leaking out and makes a mess....
Back to inner mind thoughts- "I just spent about an hour on facebook. And an hour earlier today reading other peoples blogs."
Then it hit me! Shocked me! Astounded me! ( ok, it wasn't that intense) if I used the time I spent reading OTHER peoples blogs, to write for mine, then I would have the 'spare time' to do it!

Yay! Problem solved. So this blog can become a more regular thing now.

I would say it was a very successful brushing teeth experience today. Who knows?? Maybe tomorrow's toothbrush session will solve world hunger! ;)

But my inner mind can't take all the credit. I feel God wants me to write a blog. To be a positive influence on the www to combat all the negative. And to be an outlet for me! A soon to be mom of 3! And by soon to be- I am really hoping that will be sooner than later :) due date for baby in in a week and a half!!

Back to the point, I will be here more often and I hope you will be too :)


Jamie

6 comments:

  1. Oh yay! I frequently check your blog. I love hearing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! At least I'll know one person is reading!

      Delete
  2. I love reading blogs...and writing them....so time consuming sometimes though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! I'm going to keep this blog super low maintenance, or else I won't do it! Haha

      Delete
  3. I want to hear more of your thoughts.... And more of mine if I ever get mine up and going as well. We will cheer each other on:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds great! I'd love to see your blog too!

      Delete