Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Silver Planters Finished!

Ok, so first off I have to tell you how many times I have written this post.....
Three. Ugh! "But yes, I love technology, but not as much as you, you see- always and forever. Always and forever."
 Here is the finished product! 

I was going to put the soil in it with seeds and flowers…...
but then Tyler reminded me that plants won't grow very well being planted on spray paint.
that made sense.
And if you look closely at this picture you will realize that there is a highchair in it. Todd's high hair. This cutie. 
So cute. 
his cheeks. 
I mean I can't take it I just have to GUSSSSH them :) ha ha ha.
 There were five planters and now there are four. And if you look even closer you'll notice that one of the planters happens to be missing .....
Hmmmmmm....
 Yeah that cushy cheek baby loves to crab everything around him which brunt one crashing down to the floor.
And then there were four.
so these actually can't even live in this window so anyway. 
 talk about DIY fail! :D 
but that's okay it was fun to make them anyway.
I will say one thing. Even coats, people. Even coats. I usually get too spray-paint-excited (it's a thing) and LAYER on the paint. Then I go, "hey! That was easy, and looks great!" 
*2 seconds later* 
"Wait, the paint is dripping! That doesn't look good."
*repeat thought process about 2 more times*
Then you are left with a not-so-good-looking spray paint job. 
Thin, even coats is where it's at. So someone, PLEASE remind me of this before I get spray-paint-excited again haha :)
I'm so glad you all understand my craziness! Or at lest pretend to! :)

Something else that's going on this week is that little baby got two little teeth!!! they're so cute (and a little painful) but cute. My sister was letting him play with her fingers when all off a sudden she went, YEOWWW! ha ha ha 
she didn't realize the weapons that Todd wields in his mouth. and sharp ones too. :)
Also, Tyler is a bus driver for special needs children now and he COMPLETEY loves it. I mean, he comes home saying," I love this job, jamie!" 
this is the perfect job for him.  He can be consistent every day, just Drive, not too many hours, we can enjoy him more at home, and it's just the perfect fit for him. Which is funny because this would probably be the worst job for me. I hate driving, the buses are HAUUUGE (huge), you have crazy airbrakes, and you have to be on time. Every. Day. (Not my stong point)
 My dream job dream job would be like a waitress. That would be so fun. If they paid you better. Just to be able to chat with tons of people, always be busy and moving, eating delicious food, etc. all of that sounds amazing to me! yet for Tyler that would be like his most hated job. It's funny how everyone's different! What would be your dream job?
In my life I've been a chocolate fountain assistant, a sandwich artist (a.k.a. subway), also a tax collector, a debt collector (not fun), a Mervyns retail employee, a call  Center job, a checker at a grocery store (this one was so fun for me!), a customer service rep at a bank, and finally a financial planner! 
 What jobs have you had and what was your favorite? 
As always,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment