Thursday, April 25, 2013

Last night my son decided to wake up at 4 in the morning and was throwing up every where. Poor kid. He hasn't keep anything down since and just sits on the couch saying to me that he doesn't feel good. Well throw up and I do not get along so well. If I see or hear someone vomit I start to gag. So this morning, after cleaning up Ethan's mess I could not eat a whole lot. All I could do was breath slowly to not throw up myself. So since that happened I wasn't able to make this super yummy chocolate pudding this morning but I will have to save that for another day. On a happier note I am down 2 more pounds. Yay! Been exercising like crazy and eating good. 
    My work out today was trying not to vomit. lol, and so far for food today I had:
Breakfast: Cutie orange
Snack: none
Lunch: a piece of whole wheat bread with a little almondaise (takes then place of mayo), avocado, and cucumbers. Plus a couple of bites of some homemade Chicken Alfredo I really wasn't suppose to have.
Snack: Home made granola
Dinner: We'll see if I can eat by then

My favorite thing to eat is a veggie sandwich so that is my recipe for today
                                                                             {source}

Veggie Sandwich

2 pieces of whole wheat bread
some almondaise
avocado
red pepper
cucumber
sprouts
olives
pepper
and whatever vegetables that you want.

slice everything and put on bread. Enjoy.
This is so filling and you do not miss the meat. If you don't have almondaise (which I make my own) then I would just top it off with some olive oil and apple cider vinegar.


No comments:

Post a Comment