Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Tiny Little Super Guy

He came!! And only 6 days late :) as I look back on it, I wonder why each day after my due date felt like a whole month! But he is here....

And super cute too. :) I love holding, gushing, kissing, hugging, rocking, and awe-ing him. 

Per Tyler's request, we didn't find out the gender during pregnancy. And my guess was a girl. I was so sure of it! But we can all see now how sure-of-it wrong I was, haha.

He was born on 6-6-14 (that will be easy to remember!) weighing 8 lbs 6 oz. my biggest baby yet! 

And here is our super guy today! His cute face has changed so much already.

Maybelline and Rosie LOOOOOVE him. ...seriously.... It's almost an issue..... :)
Rosie will come up to him in his bouncer, greets him with a."babee!!," readjusts his blanket, gives him tons of cute smiles then walks away. 
Then here comes maybelline.... She has been watching Rosie and decides that the blanket is not situated the best for baby Todd, so she comes up and readjusts it until it is just right. Then maybelline proceeds to give him many gentle strokes and barely hugs, then walks away.
Rosie turns..... Sees the blanket has been moved.... Oh. No. 
Then comes the squeeling and pulling and baby blanket tug-of-war.....
Haha, I love it :) they are so funny. Needless to say the same thing happens over his stuffed doggie. 
I am so glad they love him so much. It really makes my heart soar and my spirit smile when I see those I love loving each other. Then I think, this is what life is all about.


Gushing and loving all these sweeties are really what life is about, huh?
Not the dishes or laundry or all the neighbor kids that knock on the door asking to see our baby goats. All those things can wait. At least that's what I'm learning :) and proof that I'm actually learning it the mountain of laundry. It really is piled up the wall at this point, haha! And I'm not going to do it. Instead, I'm going to finish this post and take a nap :) then when my girls and baby wake up, I still won't do it! We will color instead! Take that, laundry! Ke-ah! 

:)

Can you let something go today that isn't a true priority, and instead do something that is?
(Try laundry, it's liberating!)



No comments:

Post a Comment