Wednesday, June 4, 2014

We Got Twins!!

Just to clarify, it wasn't me who had the twins.... :)

No, our baby is still tucked inside, growing, kicking, and hiccuping. .....and 4 days overdue. But I have faith that cute baby will come exactly when he/she is supposed to :)

It was our goat that had twins! She had her babies on Monday. I knew Patience (the goat) and I were due at a similar time and I was convinced that we would deliver the same day! Alas, it was not so- but I am sure loving these cute baby goats!!
I am sure you want to just imagine how cute they are. No pictures needed, right??
Haha, no worries here are the goods!
Here is Patience with the little boy goat :) she has become such a good mommy!

The little brown one is the girl and she is so cute. She cries whenever our little Rosie (almost 2 now) leaves her, haha! 

I have a really cute video, but I can't figure out how to attach it! Man, you'd think since I'm 24 I would know the ins and out of technology.... But I guess my lack of knowledge of 'apps' and 'smartphones' will have to be vented another time ;) 
(Seriously though! who else wants to break their mobile device and just grab paper?!?)

Back to the goats......

So cute.
So tiny.
You want one now
:)


I guess I have rightfully earned the term 'goat lady' among the neighbor kids. We now have 4 goats, and 3 chickens! In the middle of Provo! Who would have thought :)

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment