Monday, September 22, 2014

Are you open to truth?

There are lots of feelings going on inside of me right now.
Mainly frustration, sadness, and hopelessness. 
Why you might ask? 
Because I am amazed at how many people are closed to the truth. ANY truth. ALL truth.
Truth is what lifts you and your understanding, truth brings light to your soul.
For example: I know that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. I know that he is there for me everyday, every moment, through every heartache and every joy. 
As I act on this truth: I am filled with light.       I am filled with love.         I have a hope for the future and an immense gratitude for His love. I am open to read his words and learn more truth. 

This 'light' I speak of brings a true happiness. A deep down, in the dirt, can't deny it, peace that comes only when you are choosing to act on the truth you have received. 
Who doesn't want that?? :)

I feel this peace when I am making a conscious effort to let go of sadness, anger or sin. To choose be patient, to repent, and to love.

I desperately want those I love to feel it too! You included! I mean, I am willing do drive to where you are, grab you by the shoulders, and shake you until you can see how much I truly care! 

So p-l-e-a-s-e. Act on that truth you've received. Whether it be to pray, to love, to serve. Or if you have felt a stirring in your heart as you read about my knowledge of Jesus Christ. To notice it and act on it. Read the book of Matthew from the bible to learn more about Him.

I'm not sure what else to say, than to say I love you. Than to say, keep on going. Keep on trying, keep on loving. And keep on believing.

Jamie

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking of this a lot as well. The gospel brings so much happiness and I want everyone to feel that.

    ReplyDelete