Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Cute 'Frozen' Toddler Hair

"Let it go! Let it go! Can't hold me back anymore!"

Sound familiar? Yeah, we love the Frozen movie here too. . . A little too much for only having seen it about 5 times. :)
Fun fact: my uncle helped make that move! And tangled too! It is way fun to see his name in the credits.

So, since I have a hard time convincing maybelline to let me brush and do her hair, I have to get creative.
"Do you want kitty-cat ears? Butterfly antennas? My little Pony-tail?" I mean, whatever it takes. :)
So recently it's been, "how about Elsa hair?" 
*dingdingdingdingding!!*
And Rosie loves to be a part of it, of course. I did Anna braids in her hair :)


Here is Maybelline's Elsa Hair. (Keep in mind this is the end of the day. After nap times and wrestling. So they're a little less perfect than at the beginning of the day)

I started at the top right with a little section of hair, started French braiding, and grabbed sections as I went. I pictured a diagonal line as I went, ending in the bottom left. Let's just say, she's a fan :) and anything is better than the almost-dreadlocks that it usually is until I can get a brush to it.

Here is Rosie's. ....


SOOOO cute! :) i think it was my first time actually able to braid her hair. Those tiiiiny little braids! Oh my. :)

And here is Rosie again. She wanted me to take a picture of her baby's foot :)





Love these cutie-patooties.

Jamie

P.s. I just though I'd share another aspect of life too: maybelline is freaking out in her room because she didn't get a nap all day and I couldn't take her upset attitude anymore so I had her lay down in bed! She is NOT happy with me :)
Because as much I truly love these sweet spirits, life is life, and I don't want anyone thinking mine is more perfect just because you might not see all aspects of it :) so there. Haha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment